Friday, April 24, 2015

Randy Reek Is On The Web!

Randy Reek Is On The Web!

This Blogger blog is an updated version of my old Word Press blog - that frankly contained a lot of outdated info and opinions.

Here is what I wrote on that blog back in 2011:

The world has not been aching for another website. But, here I am anyway.

Why? I have felt a need – a “calling”, if you will – to pass along (what I consider to be) valuable information.

What kind of information?  A collection of useful facts and that will make your life better!

Such as? Current topics that affect your checkbook, including helping your family become better equipped to weather whatever the world throws at us. Developing a long-range perspective (including eternal) versus that of the average American who has no plan for next week, much less next year or ten years from now.

What gives me the right to publish information on any of these topics? 

More than 50 years of trial and error. Added to this, a commitment to life-long learning which includes consuming LOADS of information from LOTS of varied (and eclectic) sources on a daily basis.

What’s in it for you? It is my hope that you will find my posts either interesting, thought-provoking, challenging, infuriating, inspirational, or rebuking. I will have achieved my goal if some of this information creates a sense of urgency and forces you to take action (in one form or another.) 

Complacency has become the norm. What a boring way to “live”. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned!

Please check the categories for blog posts in specific topic areas. And don't forget to comment and follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment